Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8

Tonight was Zumba night. Last winter I attended Zumba class on a very regular basis, but when I went back to the golf course, I just couldn't get there over the summer, then the accident and that pushed going back to class even further.  I tried a class in early December, but it was a little too early yet.  Thought I would try it out again.  I'm so glad I did.  What a work out!  What I like most is getting in a whole body workout and thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.  By the time class was over my hair was even dripping with sweat.  It felt good.

One of the mini challenges this week presented by the Sisterhood was to write 3 nice things about ourselves every day this week..... Well, I'm going to have to give that some thought....
1.  I think I am a pretty darned good mom.
2.  I have overcome a couple of really big challenges over the last few months and still maintain a pretty positive outlook on life.
3.  I like how my legs look... in a skirt, in shorts or in long pants, I think they are well proportioned.

That's it for now.  Gotta get the push up/squat challenge completed for today.

No comments: