Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 2 of the Revivial

Here I am again. Posting. To my blog. For the 2nd day in a row. What do they say? It takes 6 weeks to develop a habit. Let's hope I can develop a habit of posting to this blog in less than that.


Thought I should share with you all a couple of cards that I last night using Scrappin' Sports and More paper and a couple of rubber stamps from my rarely used stamp collection - I was challenged to make a few stamped cards to submit to a publication, StampIt! Cards. So, without further ado, here they are:


This first one obviously is for a graduation. The stamp used for the title is by Wordsworth by Rubber Soul. All paper is from SS&M. The tags are made by Making Memores. I used our local school colors on this one, so I'll put it in my card stash so it's ready to be used next May. I'm getting a head start already!

I'll post my other card tomorrow (gotta save up something to post on day 3 of the new revival, now don't I?).

No comments: