Monday, August 31, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Long time, no post..... it's time to rejuvenate this blog. May just have to make an early New Year's resolution to make a better effort posting on this blog. It's probably been lonely since I haven't updated in ummmmm.... yeah, 6 months.

So, Let's Get This Party Started, as one of my favorite singers would say.... anyone else like Pink? I was listening to my itunes the other day and some of her songs came on. Made me realize just how much I like her music so, I went out and bought one of her CD's. I've been jamming out to her ever since.

And.... while I've been jamming out, I've also been scrappin'. I know, imagine that. Here's my latest creation. Micah will hate me for posting this picture on line because she doesn't like it, but I do. And, since it's my blog, I get to post whatever I want to. Anywhoooo... love this picture of the kids. I just think it epitomizes the relationship they have with one another..... well, that was until I say a post on one of their facebook photo albums - name calling! One called the other a WIERDO and the other replied back with Loser. Can you feel the love?

This layout is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck. She's running a contest this month using the sketch so I think I'll enter.



No comments: