Monday, December 8, 2008

Football and a few other things

Yesterday Leo and I traveled to Storm Lake for the player/parent football banquet at BV. What a nice experience. Of course, the highlight of the trip for me was seeing Michael. Let me tell you though, what a class act Coach Anderson and his staff are. As part of the scout team he was given one of this mini-replica helmets - isn't it cute? Does he look like an offensive lineman (Michael is in the orange shirt, his room mate Jason is in the blue)?



I'm really looking forward to Thursday of this week. The kids come home that day. I get to go get Micah and I can't tell you how happy I am to have that opportunity. We've been talking the last few days about a gift for her room mate for Christmas. We decided on a picture frame, so I've been busy creating the last couple of nights. This is what I came up with. Sure hope Jesse likes it. I thought it came out pretty cute.




I've also been working on an accordian fold album using some of the custom papers from Scrappin' Sports and More. I'm telling you, this paper is awesome - GET SOME!!! You can pick the colors, you can pick the text, it's great. (Here's the link to the custom catalog http://www.scrappinsports.biz/) Truely, this is fun stuff. I've been having a lot of fun with it. So far I've done this little prom album and I've done a graduation layout. Where else could I get something with Micah's name spelling right????
Prom Accordian Album:
Cover for Prom Album:
















Graduation layout:

As you can tell, I'm not so great at this adding picture thing to my blog. Still don't know really how to format it all. Maybe that should be my project for 2009?
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Super projects Peggy. I love your graduation layout! and I bet her roomate loves the frame! Enjoy having your kids home!

kshand said...

These are Fantabulous!!! I LOVE the prom mini-book, perfectly decorated. Your daughter is beautiful and your son looks handsome in his suit. Have fun with your kids coming home :)

Shannon said...

These are great layouts!! Aren't these custom papers fun??

Susan said...

still waiting for that frame with the "P&S" on it! ;)

and I am gonna get me some of that personalized paper for my Christmas cards next year! you just remember I thought of it first! lol!