Sunday, November 16, 2008

One Scrappy Weekend

Talk about scrappin' the weekend away... that's exactly what I did and boy did I have fun! From 5:00 Friday night until 11:00 this morning I was pampered and treated like a queen (like that ever happens at home)at a great little B&B that caters to scrappers called P.J.'s and Pigtails! It was heavenly. I got so much accomplished.... got all of my Christmas Cards made, I put 3 calendars together (all Christmas gifts, also the extent of my Christmas shopping thus far) and started work on a football lo of Michael, and I met many new friends, we laughed and giggled all weekend long. Some of us (Darla) are still waiting for the scrapbook fairy to come finish our pages for us!

Talking about all this fun leads me back to why I started this post in the first place .... I'm here to brag on Tammy, her mom, Marie, and her sister Debbie. They are P.J.s and Pigtails. By the time you leave on Sunday, let me tell you, they are family! They are the best hostesses a scrapper could ever hope for. From that oh so yummy breakfast braid and fruit cup Saturday morning to the candlelight dinner Saturday night - but you can only come to this lovely, peaceful, elegant dinner wearing your p.j.s! Here's what the place looks like http://www.pjsnpigtails.com/ We stayed in Mary's room, it was so comfortable and homey.

I know I'll be seeing those girls in late January at a crop Tammy is hosting, always a good time! and in February 14 of the scrappiest chicks I know (and will get to know) are gathering together for another fun weekend at a local church camp. It's all good.

No comments: